SimplyTough Metal Buildings by Snake River Metal
High Performance Cold-Formed Steel Framing Structural Systems
Cold–formed steel framing structural systems offers durability, reliability, and is more cost-effective over other framing material options. The steel components that make up the framing system are coated with a hot-dipped galvanized coating, which offers excellent corrosion protection.
The benefits of a cold-formed steel framing include:
- Durability: Steel framing is coated with a G90 galvanized coating, making it suitable for a wide range of applications and climates.
- Strength: Steel offers an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio performance, which allows for longer spans and other architectural features.
- Cost Effective: Allows builders to complete steel-framed projects faster than with other framing materials. Steel components are manufactured on a cut-to-size bases, reducing installation time and labor costs.
- Non-Combustible: Steel does not burn and will not contribute to the spread or intensity of a fire.
- Sustainability: Steel has a long lifespan and is 100% recyclable at the end of its life cycle.